Re: Ot: 6 or 7 nights to download a CD

On Fri, Oct 08, 2021 at 11:23:46AM -0400, Cindy Sue Causey wrote:
There was one download manager that sold itself because it focused on
being able to continue on without having to restart the download.
Whatever that one in-browser manager was, that was my HERO for a
number of years... until I discovered wget. Once in a while there will
be a "gatekeeper" (cookie reliant) instance where wget also doesn't
work still and though.

I have not followed this thread, but hopefully someone mentioned jigo
-- the jigsaw downloader.

RLH

--
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight,
except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?