Re: Can you help me?

On 10/12/21 10:38 am, TheReal MrBitcoin wrote:
I have been using Debian 11 bullseye since September 2021. At first everything was great. Than a week ago my screen after start up turning very dark & the back light screen is very dim.
I would like to know how to make the screen bright again.
I have spent hours on YouTube & doing Google searches to try to solve this with zero luck.
Thanks

Plug in a different monitor. If it's dim as well then it is a computer software/hardware problem. If not it's a monitor problem which can usually be fixed by swapping out the monitor power supply capacitors.

--
Jeremy