How do I change disk ?

I have a btrfs RAID1 system. I did install it with /dev/sda disk (efs on sda1, btrfs on sda2). Then, after install,  I added  a sdb disk (vfat on sdb1, btrfs on sdb2) and I did  btrfs balance.

As /dev/sda is now old, I want to change it. I know btrfs procedures but I do not know grub procedures.

I suppose I should install "some grub thing" on sdb1 and inform the system to boot on sdb1. How to do that ?

Is there a good tutorial that I have not found ?

Is it possible to have a system booting automatically on sdb1 if sda1 fails ?

In fact I did add later an identical sdc disk...