Re: Screen goes blank for 1-2 seconds

cat /sys/class/drm/card0/device/hwmon/hwmon0/temp1_input

Should give temperature:
Mine right now is:
29000

which apparently is 29C.

/sys/class/drm/card0/device/hwmon/hwmon0/pwm1

is the power management.

I returned home yesterday.

It seems the temperature here isn't out of the ordinary:

$ cat /sys/class/drm/card0/device/hwmon/hwmon1/temp1_input
37000

(The machine has been on for 4 hours now.)

I read Pankaj's problem disappeared after upgrading his kernel to 5.10. I don't think that would help here as I have been on the 5.15 series for quite some time now.

I still think it is a firmware problem as I am reasonably sure I've eliminated all hardware factors from the equation.

Ah well. It isn't a serious issue. I can live with it. Maybe sometime in the future it will be solved.

Grx HdV