Re: first I do shopping at the winkelcentrum

Anekdote from the life of a spy going shopping for a party:

Clothing OK (100 % hemp and fleece).

Took the staircase.

On the way to the supermarket there is a narrow passage.
Two ladies were approaching so I made room. I have time. Party can wait.
Two ladies were black import. A fat one (I guess she really likes good food).
and here mother I guess.
The fat one made an excuse, I do not know why (she didn't tell).
Lesson One: the import people/women/LGHTQRW*** here are still trained culturally to make excuses to a white man.
I forgot my Leica camera (that is one lesson I learned from a God: take pictures of happy people, and publish them)
I could not ask.
This was the result of my way to the pharmacy.
The pharmacy was closed, so programmed an alarm for tomorrow on my Leica.

As soon as I entered the supermarket the party began.

I was in a hurry, I want to party!

I grabbed:

the last 1,6 kg fairtrade bananas,
a bottle of Cava "heart", yes it is in this supermarket, we made it!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will keep the bottle as souvenir.
some waste meat (pork liver)
2 small bottles of IPA beer (the old one, and a new one: locally brewed organic is new, same price!),
2 litre long-life milk from Belgium (my first culture will be viilli)
1 liter of Maaza banana sportdrink that makes you happy,

I started with the waste meat, with Himalaya Salt.

I am preparing a toast, as you see (the old Dors IPA bottle is opened)
When I open "heart" I will say my toast.

total 10,02 EURO

with the rest of the purchases I will even survive tomorrow without spending a bitcoin (which I do not have yet).

I can organize cheap parties you see, do not be afraid
I can not invite my neighbors because my single room apartment is not dust-free (still some dust from my cotton clothes laying around,
Besides that, it would break our telepathy connection. We will have a single party today.
Free from allergic reactions thanks cannabis.)
First 0,3 litre of IPA beer was good.

Now the locally brewed organic IPA beer!

kan-pei-i!
I open heart!
the beer can wait
I still have some home grown weed from Mali autoflower, I will have a smoke with my brothers and sisters worldwide.

[And I forgot to buy the banana chips, that way I consume more healthy Himalayan salt medicine]

PS. Do you have a day off at the moment?
Let's communicate via Twitter then.

This was my speech.

Keep healthy!
We have the tools:
sport study social connections art, and finally the technique under control for a love across oceans

with eternal love, Kuu-chan

4ever yours, Arne