Re: Windows on VMware on Deb 11: safely usable?

You should be able to do that, however the main restricting factor is your host machines number of virtual Threads (cps) in addition to the amount of physical memory or ram that your main board has available to use which is usually decreased due to your host ps and also the professor also used some threads for housekeeping tasks such as managing memory and data bus maintenance.