Firefox 104 on Sid unusable because it blanks open tabs after a few minutes

I admit that I usually have ~ 70 tabs open.
FF does not blank all, just most of them.
Then I have to reload the pages and enter all information again if the
pages contain forms like snail-mail tracking, tracking of packages,
tracking of processes with the local communications state agency,
following geomagnetic storms, RF-Propagation, blogs etc etc.

My time is too valuable to waste it reloading and reloading web pages
again and again.
It happens with dynamic pages and with static pages. There is no
consistency at all.

I looked into the FF settings for a setup - but no - there is nothing
about this behaviour.

OK, so which browser will I now use instead of Firefox?

have a nice day
Eike
--
Eike Lantzsch KY4PZ