Re: OT: Re: systemd automount unit: run only when server is reachable

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 12:10:29PM +0200, Jürgen Bausa wrote:

> > Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. September 2022 um 08:17 Uhr
> > Von: "john doe" <johndoe65534@mail.com>
> >
> > I would say the Systemd mailing list but this list is awsome and I'm
> > also guilty of being OT from time to time!
> >

> I already asked at systemd-devel, but got no answer. Is there another
> systemd mailing list?

The question that was asked in this thread seems on-topic to me.  It was
about setting up systemd automount file systems on Debian.  That's about
as on-topic as you can possibly be.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with systemd automount, so I
can't give much guidance.  I will note that a 10 second timeout is
fairly short, as such things go.