Re: LibreOffice - any way to recover not saved changes to the file?

Sep 13, 2022, 19:47 by juan.r.d.silva@gmail.com:

> I was pissed off to find out that autosave is desabled by default. I used not to care. Looks like now I want to enable it. :-)

I actually have it disabled on purpose. The reason is I don't always want changes to be autosaved because sometimes the changes make the document worse. I wonder if there's some change tracking option in LO that would allow to see how the document developed over time.

Regards,