reportbug: don't know: bug in apt [list] or in grep

Hello together,
listing packages in apt with ”sudo“ in the title returns different output (bash commands at the end of the email). I would fill a bug report, but I'm not sure whether to address it to grep or apt. How do you see this?

Kind regards
Julian Schreck
--
$ apt list sudo*   vs.  $ apt list | grep "^sudo[a-z-]"
$ apt list *sudo   vs.  $ apt list | grep "[a-z-]sudo/"