How to get rid of the synaptic message (mentioned below) at the end of installing a package?

My illustrious team leaders and senior debian-user list-members,

My present Debian system installed from "Official Debian GNU/Linux
Live 11.6.0 lxde 2022-12-17T11:46"

While installing a package I receive this following message:

W: Download is performed unsandboxed as root as file
'/root/.synaptic/tmp//tmp_sh' couldn't be accessed by user '_apt'. -
pkgAcquire::Run (13: Permission denied)

What should I do to address this report or stop receiving this
message? It doesn't appear to be a harmful report so far as my system
is concerned. My user-id can't access root report, I guess. But any
advice would be welcome.

Best wishes,
Rajib B
Etc.