OT: Live-Build creator with GUI?

Hi folks,

I am looking for a live-build creation tool with a gui.

The goal is, easily to click any software I want to use (even packages of
thiurd parties) and then get a fully for my purposes customized live-file.
And it must be run with debian and usinng debian.

Yes, I could use live-build in the commandline (like I do witk kali linux).

I do NOT want to decide, which windowmanager, but maybe I want to decide which
of the windowmangers are beein installed.

And yes, I know, there are live-build meta-packages for different
windowmanagers available.

In short:

I dicovered "live-magic" which is no more available, I also discovered
"cubic", but this can not be installed on debian, except I am running bookworm
(which I do not want to run).

Does anyone know a live-build-gui, which is running in debian (NOT Ubuntu!!!),
with ready to install packages for debian/bullseye and free and open-source?

If there is none, this information would also be appreciated.

Thank you for any help.

Best regards

Hans