Re: repeat of previous question that has gone unanswered severaltimes.

On Thu 04 May 2023 at 15:57:49 -0400, gene heskett wrote:

> On 5/4/23 15:43, zithro wrote:
> > On 01 May 2023 14:53, Brian wrote:

[...]

> > Second question: is that possible to use CUPS/printing without avahi ?
> >
> Absolutely, up to bullseye for both buster and bullseye, but not from
> bullseye to bullseye.

avahi-daemon is recommended by cups-daemong. Printing is *always* possible
without its being on the system, especially if it's desired to make things
difficult for all users. I'm afraid the remainder of the sentence is very
misleading and amounts to nonsense.

--
Brian.