Re: repeat of previous question that has gone unansweredseveraltimes.

Alex King <alex@king.net.nz> writes:

> Printing on Linux is poor.  CUPS is poor.  It doesn't work for some (a lot?)
> of people.
>
> I have a Brother HL-L2300D printer.  It is connected to my (Debian bullseye)
> workstation by USB.  I have CUPS installed.
> (...)

Hellow Alex!

In South Korea, most people does printing at just MS-Windows machine. Me
too. So i have no printer in house. If i have to print something, i go
to my friend home -- he have printer and MS-Windows machine.

Maybe off-topic, have nice day ^^^

Sincerely, Byung-Hee from South Korea

--
^고맙습니다 _布德天下_ 감사합니다_^))//