Re: relevance of packages in repositories

On Mon, 8 May 2023 07:12:12 +0200
Oliver Schoede <oliver.schode@online.de> wrote:

Hello Oliver,

>It was already concluded we're supposed to be talking about Neovim, the

Not really.  OP hasn't been back to clarify, but version numbers appear
to support the hypothesis.  However, that's not a guarantee of accuracy.

Another conclusion would be that the OP was simply indulging in drive-by
griping.  Available evidence currently supports this, but future events
may render the conclusion false.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"