Re: GIT problem

On 5/10/23 05:47, William Torrez Corea wrote:
Command:

git push master origin

I want upload my change to branch MAIN but when i want upload my change i
get the following error:

remote: Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021.
remote: Please see
https://docs.github.com/en/get-started/getting-started-with-git/about-remote-repositories#cloning-with-https-urls
for information on currently recommended modes of authentication.
fatal: Authentication failed for '
https://github.com/Villelmo/Beginning_Perl.git/'

*My changes are uploaded to branch MASTER. *

To me, the error that you are showing us does not match what you are
trying to say.
Maybe an other list is more appropriate and/or try the GH utility.

--
John Doe