Re: sudoers question

On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 07:27:25PM +0800, Tom Reed wrote:
> what's the right way to add an user to run sudo without password?
> I have to edit /etc/sudoers by manual. But I don't think it's a grace way.

*Without password*??  Yes, that will require a manual edit.

There is no "graceful way" to grant that power to users, because that's
an obscene amount of power without a check.  Usually one would only
do this for a non-interactive account (some sort of service/daemon
account that does an automated backup, or something of that nature).