Re: Link to import-im6.q16 not allowed by security policy ?

Hi,

Greg Wooledge wrote:
> I tried googling the error message, and I get extremely confusing results,
> but as near as I can tell, the fundamental issue seems to be a name
> conflict between the iport(1) shell command (/usr/bin/import) and the
> Python "import" command for using modules.

Google gives me the impression that the error message has to do with the
type of image to be created.
I see matching reports about "policy `PDF'" pointing to file
  /etc/ImageMagick-6/policy.xml
which might contain lines like
  <policy domain="coder" rights="none" pattern="PS" />

See for example
  https://stackoverflow.com/questions/52998331/imagemagick-security-policy-pdf-blocking-conversion
  https://suay.site/?p=2369&PageSpeed=noscript

Have a nice day :)