Re: Debian home page -> Download link broken:

On Sun, Jun 11, 2023 at 10:37:45PM +0100, David Wright wrote:
> On Sun 11 Jun 2023 at 05:58:50 (-0400), songbird wrote:
> > Tixy wrote:

> > > Or maybe the wiki page should be deleted, or just say go RTFM, i.e.
> > > read the release notes for the release you want to upgrade to.
> >
> >   except that is a misconception for those who are running
> > testing.  we're not upgrading to a new release.
>
> I don't understand. Suite testing was codenamed bookworm until today,
> and now testing is codenamed trixie. Why is that not a new release?

The overwhelming majority of people who track testing think that it's
a rolling release.  It's not.  It's actually a series of evolving
release candidates, with periods of great disruption interspersed with
periods of relative calm.

You're clearing replying to someone who thinks it's a single rolling
release, so set your expectations accordingly.