Re: Debian will not boot any more, wrong UUID

On 01/10/2023 14:08, Hans wrote:
The kernel is still starting, but does not find the root partition, as the UUID
is wrong.

And I can not get the correct UUID, as no Linux livefile does see the /dev/nvme
partitions.

I don't think the problem is an incorrect or changed UUID, but simply that you SSD is not being detected, and so it cannot find the partition with the given UUID (it can't find any partitions, I'd guess).

Sorry I can't be of more help.

--
The only difference in the game of love over the last few thousand years
is that they've changed trumps from clubs to diamonds.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br