Re: Monthly FAQ for Debian-user list (unmodified August 2023)

On Sun, Oct 01, 2023 at 04:47:39PM -0400, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 1, 2023 at 1:29 PM Andrew M.A. Cater <amacater@einval.com> wrote:
> >
> > an-user is a mailing list provided for support for Debian users,
> > and to facilitate discussion on relevant topics.
>
> What is an-users?

Drat!! I was hoping nobody would notice that I'd inadvertently deleted a
couple of letters - as obviously I didn't until after I'd posted it.

Why it's a shortened form of Debian-user, of course :)

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater

[amacater@debian.org]