Re: debian.org - broken Download link.

On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 21:20:04 +0700
Dmitry <lbvf50.mobile@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Dmitry,

>https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-cd/debian-12.1.0-amd64-netinst.iso

Appears to have been updated/corrected.  Now works, d/l'ing Debian 12.2
after recent point release.

Transitional error, I suspect - Debian is a big web site with lots of
links to update.  I bet it's not done manually.  In any event, it takes
time to get everything updated correctly.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"