Strange Monitor Behavior

I am running up top date Bookworm on my AMD Linux platform with a LG Monitor and have developed a rather strange problem.

When the system wakes up from sleep mode it has a bright pink screen. This seems to be a random occurrence. Turning the Monitor off and then back on returns the normal screen.

The monitor card is a Visiontek  Radeon HD 5450.

Googling brings mixed returns as to the problem.

I would appreciate guidance in this matter.

Thanks in advance.

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.
https://insilicochemistry.net