Re: Acer Monitors

Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
> I am running Bookworm on a AMD CPU and am considering purchasing an
> Acer  and considering the EK272 EBI 72 in.
>
> I'd be interested in hearing any comments from users of Acer products.

  so far i've only had this one monitor from them
and by today's standards it's pretty old and not very
likely representative of the newer technologies.

  it was manufactured sometime in the later part of 2015:

[     7.929] (II) modeset(0): Manufacturer: ACR  Model: 2ca

  still working.  i've never needed support for it in any
way so i don't know how their service is like.

  songbird