Re: Installing on Radxa Rock Pi 4B using SD-card-images

The best answer is if the board has been supported for a while by
Armbian then that is probably a better choice than a less well
supported/documented manufacturer specific build of Debian.

Oh, I should clarify.  By "official Debian binaries and images" I meant
to say "pure" or "mainline" Debian as distributed from *.debian.org. Yes, a bespoke "Debian" image from the hardware vendor is, indeed, out of the question. ARMbian is better, but I know and deeply trust the Debian project and would prefer to use their releases over those from a derivative like ARMbian.

Thanks,
Daniel G.