Re: what keyboard do you use?

Lee wrote:
I bought a Dell desktop in 2019 and the keyboard just died :(

I have decided to go to the mechanical keyboard style where you get positive feedback on key strokes.

For me there are two 'colors' that are interesting

Blue which has strong tactile feedback, requires slight force, and gives a loud audible mechanical click on each keystroke.

Brown is the same as blue but has no load mechanical click, just the tactile feedback.

I don't necessarily make no mistakes but I know certainly when I have struck a key.

As far as brands go, most ones with names you don't recognise won't last a year. Probably a logitech one would be O.K.?

You can also get ones with keyboard lighting. It is actually helpful, though ones that do light shows are to be avoided. Just a simple green or such and perhaps ones that briefly dim the light on each key when you strike it.