Re: install Kernel and GRUB in chroot.

Tim Woodall composed on 2024-02-03 21:25 (UTC):

> Max Nikulin wrote:

>> It seems secure boot is disabled in your case, so I am wondering why you do
>> not boot xen.efi directly.

> Because the NVRAM is extremely tempremental.

Not in my experience. I recognized long ago that WRT non-removable media, only one
bootloader per machine is required, and pretty well stuck to having only one
active, or at all, no matter how many FOSS operating systems or media I have
installed. The Grubs I have used are not picky about whose kernel or initrd they
are called to load. With only one bootloader installed, retouching NVRAM isn't
often required, and there needn't be much in it to scramble.
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata