about 64bits time_t transition and deborphan

Hi,

Out of curiosity, I started this transition on some packages from
experimental and I observed that deborphan is not without
«disruption». Indeed, the added suffix t64 to their name means that
the updated libraries are listed by deborphan even if they are
required by other packages.
I suspect that deborphan did not take into account the Provides: field.
Is this something to be reported to deborphan as it could also be in
some other cases than this time_t transition? or wait and see... ;-)

Regards,
Patrice