Re: what keyboard do you use?

On 06/02/2024 04:15, Peter Ehlert wrote:
Logitech K270
full size, simple, $22 USD, fits me just fine

I use a Logitech MK270r Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo which has the same keyboard. Full-size standard layout plus media keys, physical power switches on both keyboard and mouse. I find the keyboard comfortable and not too loud, and the compact mouse suits my smallish hands. I have several of these sets for my various work and home computers.

Cheers,

--
Ash Joubert (they/them) <ash@transient.nz>
Director / Game Developer