Re: 404 Not Found Error Problem

On 03/06/2024 09:09 AM, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Wed, Mar 06, 2024 at 08:21:11AM -0500, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.57 (Debian) Server at abnormal.att.net Port 80

I've installed WebMO a number of times and have not encountered this
particular problem before.
Are you "abnormal.att.net"?  Or at least pretending to be that host
in your error messages?

Or is your web browser going to that host, when you expected it to go
to localhost or something?

When I went to abnormal.att.net there was an index.html in /var/www/html that opened with the message that the installation was correct and that the index.hml should be removed.

After I deleted the file WebMO opened!

Problem solved.

Many thanks for your reply.

--