Re: Spam from the list?

Hi all,
I believe, I found the reason, why mails are marked as spam and others not.

All spam mails shjow this entry in the header:

--- sninp ---

	by mail35c50.megamailservers.eu (8.14.9/8.13.1) with ESMTP id
425I9ZEK112497
	for <hans.ullrich@loop.de>; Tue, 5 Mar 2024 18:09:37 +0000

--- snap ---

White mails get the dkim=pass and spam mails got dkim=fail (as you see above).

However, I am not much experienced with DKIM, but as far as I read, it has
soemthing to do with key exchanges.

But who must exchange keys? I see also bendel.debian.org and a bounce message.

Can that be the reason, that bendel.debian.org and megameilservers.eu has some
problems with the keys?

On both I can not take a look and have no influence to it, but mayme the admins
of bendel.debian.org do know more.

Thanks for reading this,

Best regards

Hans