Re: more current kernels for sarge in volatile

Hi,

I think it'd more useful for users if the debian-volatile group were
able to process requests (such as gtk-gnutella) by maintainers in a
timely fashion.

I'm pretty disappointed so far; despite being contacted via IRC a few
days aga by Martin, who:
	- wasn't able to determine whether I was a Debian developer or
	  not (I am).
	- hadn't actually bothered to look over the upload changelog I
	  had uploaded
	- indicated he would "get back to me" fairly shortly but hasn't

You have maintainers who want to support their users but whom you are
ignoring. Then you have maintainers (such as the kernel team) who you
need to convince to support volatile as they have determined it is not
for them.

It seems to me your are wasting your time by ovrelooking the former for
the latter as well as letting down whatever userbase volatile has.

Anand

--
 `When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to
  its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are