issue with volatile clamav and/or freshclam

Hi,

I would like to report the following issue:

package: clamav-daemon, clamav-freshclam (using libclamav4)
version: 0.93~dfsg-volatile1
repository: deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile etch/volatile main contrib non-free

After istallation, restarting clamav-daemon/clamav-freshclam yields the following:

Starting ClamAV virus database updater: freshclam /lib/lsb/init-functions: line 53: /sbin/start-stop-daemon: Permission denied failed!

I fixed this by using the old (non-volatile) scripts for clamav-daemon and clamav-freshclam in /etc/init.d/. However, I am not sure whether this was optimal solution.

Sincerely,
Ondrej Zara