Re: Leadership Debates

On Jan 30, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> Once again, I'd like to see a Leadership Debate this year on IRC between
> the 4 candidates. Rob Levin from Linux Care has graciously indicated that
> he would like to moderate and I will coordinate a time and the format. I'm
> hoping to do this sometime after LWE, in 1 week I think.

This sounds like a very good idea.

> PS. Matthew, if you have never IRC'd before, get some practice in - lets
> try to advoid the problems the Bruce Interview had.

IIRC, the main problem with the Bruce interview was that Bruce got
attacked by script kiddies (who saturated his connection with pings).
If we anticipate such a problem, we may want to set up some proxies
beforehand.

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence        |        Get Debian GNU/Linux CDROMs        |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>   |       http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/       |
|    Grad Student, Pol. Sci.    |    Are you tired of politics as usual?    |
|   University of Mississippi   |             http://www.lp.org/            |