Re: Vote Robinson for DPL!

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 03:08:52PM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
> > Ean is right that Debian needs to be more active with SPI.  I wish many
> > more Debian developers were actively watching SPI.
>
> It would help if SPI announced its board meeting dates more widely.

I do e-mail spi-general with the info about 2 weeks in advance.  Here's
the most recent notice:

http://lists.spi-inc.org/pipermail/spi-general/2005-February/001224.html

You're right about the website.  We've had continuing trouble keeping it
up to date.  I'll talk to spi-www folk and see what I can do to fix
that.  It's about time I learn how to edit the SPI site, I suppose.

In general, meetings are at 1900 UTC in irc.oftc.net #spi on the first
Tuesday of the month.

-- John