Re: GR Proposal 2: Declassification of -private

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:00:08 +1000, Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> said:

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 01:06:46PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
>> Daniel Ruoso wrote:
>> > I change my position as it seems that's needed to take it to the
>> > vote.  I consider the whole proposal more important than the
>> > differences between them
>> Me too, but I suspect Manoj will be happy with Aj's new proposal,
>> so I will limit myself to seconding it.

> Hey Joey, your second appears not to have been counted, possibly
> because you didn't quote the text of the GR. Manoj? You guys want to
> sort this out?

        Well, I read that mail as a response to  Daniel Ruoso, and a
 indication that he would second it, rather than a formal second of
 the proposal. I also see this as moot: the proposal met the required
 seconds, and a call for vote has gone out; so I am not sure it
 matters a whole lot in the scheme of things if there were a few more
 seconds.

        manoj
--
We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand
the hardware, but we can *___see* the blinking lights!