Re: Last minute cominbations G+D and/or G+E

On Thu, 2019-12-05 at 13:18:06 +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I already started yesterday to try to structure and organize my
> thoughts on how I'd express this. I do have today packed until later
> this evening, so I think it's unrealisting that I can propose anything
> today. I hope to have something by tomorrow, but maybe only by late
> European night time. :/

I'm still planning on sending that mail in a couple of hours, but I'm
getting into a plane just right now. I tried to send it yesterday night,
but it got extremely late and was too tired to finish writing it up, and
needed to sleep some hours. If it does not end up making it in, I guess
it will not be the end of the world, but it'd feel a bit disappointing.

Thanks,
Guillem