Re: Some thoughts about Diversity and the CoC

On 15614 March 1977, Gerardo Ballabio wrote:

Anyway, thank you for clarifying that using people's preferred
pronouns is a requisite for being welcome in Debian. As I read them,
neither the CoC nor the Diversity Statement are explicit on that.
Maybe it would be useful to make it explicit?

They state that we welcome everyone, no matter how they identify. They
state that we are respectful. Anyone who is unable to transfer that to
"Use however they want to be called" sure should rethink their
involvement in Debian.

--
bye, Joerg