Re: Asking DPL to shorten Discussion Period for rms-open-letter

Le dimanche 28 mars 2021 à 14:04:48+0200, Jonas Smedegaard a écrit :
> My involvement in this subthread was when Molly arguing that the
> accusation was not harmful (using other words, yes, and we can nitpick
> that if really necessary).  You (and others, privately) agree that the
> accusations are deliberately harmful but that the harm cannot backfire
> on Debian.  I have raised my concerns - I rest my case.

Accusations are generally harmful, and as accusations are always
delibeately made, they indeed tend to be deliberately harmful.

That does not mean they are not warranted. And I think it is that point
that could/should be discussed.

--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
GPG: 9AE0 4D98 6400 E3B6 7528  F493 0D44 2664 1949 74E2