Re: ***SPAM*** Re: opinion on Choice 1

On Tue, 2021-03-30 at 08:43 -0400, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> On 2021-03-30 8:10 a.m., Felix Lechner wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 4:46 AM Pierre-Elliott Bécue
> > <peb@debian.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > I agree that ideas should be free. But I disagree if your point
> > > is that
> > > their expression should always be free.
> >
> > Wow, who would have thought? Totalitarianism returned. Welcome to
> > 1984! [1]
>
> This is getting extremely boring. Please go exercise your OT free
> speech
> rights in a private channel with whoever is willing to.
>
> --
> tiago

Hi,

>This is getting extremely boring. Please go exercise your OT free
> speech
> rights in a private channel with whoever is willing to.

I think, it can be boring to you but is relevant to the discussion
here.

Sorry, I don't have voting rights. I am just a long time Debian user.

I registered in this list to know what Debian will -

If they stop co-operating with FSF. Then all the FSF backed tool-chains
can be abandoned by debian packages or something like that !
So, I need to switch to other distribution early.

Thank you.