Re: Informal Discussion: Identities of Voters Casting a Particular Ballot are No Longer Public

On 2/14/22 10:36, Philip Hands wrote:
I don't actually care if our votes are readable by the general public,
so would one way of addressing the concerns of attracting abuse would be
to make the tally sheet only available to DDs behind authentication?

I very much agree with the above.
I don't see why I would want to hide my opinion from the other DDs.

Going this path, I don't think we would need to vote on it. Please, if possible, avoid too much voting if we have other ways to fix the issue: this is exhausting everyone.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)