Re: Ballot option 2 - Merely hide Identities of Developers Casting a Particular Vote and allow verification

    >> and >> "their":

    >> that >> their vote is included in the votes+} cast.
    >>
    Judit> I agree.  It makes this option diverge a bit from the Option
    Judit> A it was forked from, but since the meaning is not changed it
    Judit> should be fine.
    >>
    >> Should I adopt the change as well or does it only make sense for
    >> ballot option 2?

    Kurt> Sam,

    Kurt> Can you confirm that you would also like this change?

I decline; it's too late to do without a chance of getting something
wrong.

I should have prepared a new commit a couple days ago and confirmed
there are no objections.
The way my option is worded, I'd need to generate a new commit hash,
confirm that it didn't include any extra changes etc.
It's too late to do that and I think the text is correct either way.
In US English, "that" is optional in that sentence.
I don't know what UK rules would say.