Re: Debian Project Leader election 2023: First call for votes

Le samedi, 1 avril 2023, 16.24:51 h CEST Luna Jernberg a écrit :
> Not really any point to vote as highvoltage is the only one to vote on
> congrats to being the Debian Project Leader for another year

With Q being about 16, and quorum being 3Q, at least 48 developers need to
vote highvoltage above NOTA for him to be elected (see constitution article
4.2 and past votes); otherwise we have to take another vote (5.2.6).

There's almost always a point to go out and vote!

--
    OdyX