Re: On community and conflicts

Hi Russ,

I realize I'm very late with this (sometimes one is just delayed with
reading emails), but I wanted to thank you for this mail. I think it
captures quite well how this all works, and why it is difficult to write
down a set of rigid rules (occasionally, that is also why I did not add
such a rigid set of rules to the code of conduct, when I wrote it).

So, thanks!

--
     w@uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.