Re: Call for vote: public statement about the EU Legislation "Cyber Resilience Act and Product Liability Directive"

On Mon, 13 Nov 2023 at 07:55, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius@gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> Even regardless of the specific legal wording in the legislation itself, the point 10
> of the preamble would be enough to to fix any "bug" in the legislation in
> post-processing via courts. As in - if any interpretation of the wording of the
> directive is indeed found to be hampering open source development,
> then it is clearly in error and contrary to the stated intent of the legislation.

According to the current wording if, for some reason, I am held to be
responsible for $whatever, then I should go to court. Me, who lives in
south america (because yes, they are looking for culprits no matter
where they live). They already won.

So, why not try and get the wording correctly from starters?

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
https://perezmeyer.com.ar/