Re: General Resolution: Statement about the EU Legislation "Cyber Resilience Act and Product Liability Directive"

Thanks to those who have spotted errors and have proposed fixes!

I am collecting more patches, and I will send an updated proposal as
soon as possible. But I won't be able to do it earlier than tomorrow
Wednesday, when I will be in the Northern hemisphere.