Re: recent changes to the CRA address FLOSS community concerns?

Le Sat, Dec 09, 2023 at 11:41:08AM +0100, Ilu a écrit :
> There is also no way and no necessity to adapt the GA text based on
> unofficial rumors since ...
>
> > ... the answer from the EU legislative body will not be to read and
> > consider each bullet point we make --- ... the European legislative
> > bodies will just see "oh, a biggish project opposes CRA".
> (Gunnar Wolf am 25.11.23 um 16:59)

This is just Gunnar's opinion, not a fact.
It does not quite make sense for Debian to bet that EU will not read the
position statement. This denatures the purpose of this GR.
If the statement is not meant to be read by the EU, who are the actual
recipients ? This should have been clearly stated in the ballot.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.