Re: Question to candidates: do you support using data to guide gender diversity efforts?

Hello Roberto,

Question to the candidates: do you support using data to help guide
decisions regarding gender diversity in Debian and would you support
improving the way in which the Debian project collects information on
the gender identity of contributors as an aid to those of us desiring to
advance the project's efforts in the area of gender diversity?

No, I can't support such ideas. Each person can decide themselves which information they give also about the gender identity. There is no need to collect them at one point.

For those people who don't know who am I.

I'm an old grandma and DD since 8 years.

Regards,

-Roberto

Kind regards

--