Re: mips not building oldstable-security

* Thijs Kinkhorst (thijs@debian.org) [110221 15:41]:
> We're not receiving mips builds for packages in oldstable-security (lenny),
> since Squeeze's release. I do not see build logs for them. Packages for which
> this happened:

Basically, one buildd is busy since over 100 hours with openjdk and
didn't manage to get to lenny-security yet. The other buildd was
deconfigured for *-security since the ipv6-entry was missing on
security-master, but that has been fixed, and the *-security-suites
are restored. You should have received the first build log now.

Andi