Re: Wanna-build access without being member of the release team, nor wb-team...

On 02/22/2011 11:53 PM, Stéphane Glondu wrote:

> I've recently been told that it was possible to schedule binNMUs
> without being formally member of the release-team, nor wb-team.
> Would it be possible to grant me this right?

I second his request. Stéphane knows exactly how binNMUs work and already
proved that several times ([2], [3] and other private requests).

[2]
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=both;dist=unstable;submitter=glondu%40debian.org;package=release.debian.org
[3]
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?archive=both;dist=unstable;submitter=steph%40glondu.net;package=release.debian.org